Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What's been done to us is so evil, and yet it has been done, so much be accepted.
04:34 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 02:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😡 I cannot imagine the additional things that we will learn as all evil is exposed - I am sure there is much more they are hiding 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 March, 10:52
It's hard to image such evil can exist when gazing at the amazing beauty God has given us...that you manage to capture with your camera so amazingly.

I thank God he had the forethought to bestow such talent on a fellow anon so that I may enjoy the beauty of his work #SoulTouching #GodWins #BeautyInTheEyeOfTheCamera

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 March, 03:17
"Don't know what you got till it's gone".
Cinderella

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 March, 03:10
Is that the ferry across the mersey? Imagine I am done. I might drown in sorrow or swim against the tide but thinking has made me tired and the war is not a war but it is a war. MERCY!! The burden of cruelty is a collective human history.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 March, 02:38
I don’t know Martin, the evil that has been done to all of us is a really hard nut to swallow and I think accepting it feels like giving in to it and I don’t think I will ever be able to do that. This awakening has been a life changer for me, I can never go back. It has just made me want to fight all the harder to eradicate it from the face of this earth. I do know that good will triumph over this evil though and knowing that and keeping that faith is what will get me through this….that, and knowing good people like you who share such beautiful pictures with us! 😊❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 01:39
Now we're talking :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 March, 12:43
Yet you still manage to find and photograph so much beauty in the world. I believe this is key? I was angry for a long time after seeing evil and am just now finding the beauty again. Pretty heavy stuff.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 March, 12:26

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 March, 12:23
99.09% sure about all the evil but its that 00.11% chance that keeps me wishing. Hard to fully accept this deep of an evil.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 March, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#999 |#279|#972|#189|#981
Especially relevant.
Mar 28, 2018 10:58:38 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e9c4ae No. 826600
Mar 28, 2018 10:52:35 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 784714 No. 826502
I am terrified to go to bed but I have to, I have work tomorrow… What if I wake up and everyone has moved to a new board, how will I know? I've been on this train since CBTS. I can't lose communication now!
>>826502
You are safe.
THEY are terrified.
Sleep well, Patriot.
You elected us to keep you safe.
We will not fail.
/GA/ will change.
Notification will be made.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 March, 10:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am 1122% sure Evil is facing its match

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 March, 11:50
acceptance is the path of moving forward

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 March, 05:29
it's one of the reasons #COGNITIVEDISSONANCE
is such a distraction for the sleeping sheep 🐑
it is such a monstrosity of vile, wicked & depravity the truth in itself is sickening and a abomination to 9ur CREATOR GOD THE SOURCE & SINGULAR SPIRIT & SON
#Wake UP Earth 🌎 arise from your Slumber and awaken to remember who you are... divine sparks of the SOURCE
#RiseUp
Warriors of God #NCSWIC
#wwg1wga GOD'S CHILDREN 🙏 🙌 ✨ ❤
🐸 #Q is Biblical
Q is the truth
Q is Quantum EVERYTHING
Q is Army of Northern Virginia
Q is Highest Security Clearance in military
Q is you
Q is me
Q is us #wwg1wga 🌎 ww
Q is starting to Question EVERYTHING
The Kingdom of Heaven is within ✨ ❤ 💖 you all.