Only followers of this user (LesgoBrandon) can see their posts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 February, 11:01
In response Lets Go Brandon 1776 to her Publication
this is so sickeningl to hear. i knew this 2 yrs ago and heard Tory was killed.
so glad the Pence's aren't breathing anymore. I pray it was an agonizing execution πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
rotting in hell no doubt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 10:20
HIS VIDS R STILL UP ON U TUB I JUSTED CHECKED YEP THERE STILL UP ITS A SHAME U CAN SEE THE GRADUAUL PROGRESSION OF IS SLOW AGONY /DEATH GETTING THE TRUTH OUT MAY HE REST IN PEACE HE GAVE THE FULL MEASURE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 10:43
WHOA....that's why white hats want gradual God speed....

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
07 February, 12:13
it’s going to be a horror show . Brace yourselves .
i found out about Tory Smith through Field and after listening to a few of his videos and his final one I became convinced that the White Hats MI were putting these out on YT to let the world know of the horrors . These videos are still up and have not been censored . Why? Patriots are in control .
Tory waa killed with the AIDS virus and denying him meds for it . chilling words

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 10:44
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Was he really killed tho? God Bless his truth bravery.

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

SamIvan Goodman @Ivan
07 February, 06:07
Good morning anons.WWG1WGA

chore Toke @choretoke
07 February, 05:01
I have never liked Pence VEry SHADY AND EVIL LOOKINGπŸ‘Ώ

chore Toke @choretoke
07 February, 04:55
Holy πŸ’©πŸ˜³, Remember the Pences got an envelope, Daddy Bush funeral❗️ 🧐

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 10:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
THOSE GOLDEN ENVOLOPES / R LINED WITH LED

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
07 February, 12:34
Intense.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
07 February, 12:10
This site gives a lot of info on the pedo problem-
https://pedoempire.org/
Robert David Steel is ex CIA and part of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London.

It is very informative.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 11:55
I remember this video and so sad to hear that he passed.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 February, 01:25
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
They killed him, through poisonings, Dew Weapons and all sorts of things they use to silence TRUTH.
He suffered horribly.
I am praying the White Hats took him and got his health all restored with the new tech we have coming for us all.
I would be thrilled if he was still alive.
We must show great respect for one so dogged in his persute to expose all they were doing to children.
He really faced the Storms of HELL all alone.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 February, 11:45
I know who Tory Smith is.... we need to fight this was 2016

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
WILL THIS BE MY LAST VIDEO? - YouTube

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 11:54
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Could he have died from AIDS? His facial wasting is common in patients with AIDS. RIP poor man. Thank you for exposong the dirtbags! πŸ™πŸ’•

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 February, 06:51
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
This is heart breaking :(

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
05 February, 09:00
Not surprised! I have NEVER trusted them... I admire this man's courage... so sorry he lost the fight! Karma is on the way

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 February, 08:34
Related video. Pulled from discovery channel production in 1994.
Going on a long long time.
(btw LK mentioned here is not the one on cnn)
https://drop.space/watch/b...

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
03 February, 12:13
How does he have access to these numbers? Do the rapist keep count and records of how many times a child is violated? We're videos made for future viewing. UGH The thought of it is so nauseating and heartbreaking.

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
03 February, 12:33
It's well past time they all get what they deserve.

Bella Libre @AussieChick
03 February, 12:18
Field McConnell talked about Pence and how Evil he was,next minute Field was put in Jail and then I believe put in Witness Protection.He was one of the lucky ones,he had friends in high places.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
02 February, 11:42
These people are past being SICK! They're truly DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE BABY KILLERS! THEY SHALL SEE JUSTICE! I HOPE WE GET TO WATCH THEM!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
02 February, 12:13
remember what Trump said the truth would make this contry's collective heads explode...BOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Cuew Bacca @Cuewie
02 February, 11:19
I just don't understand how this can be true. How would anyone enjoy something like that? Pence is supposed to be a Christian. I've listened to him on Focus on the Family a few times. I am so heartbroken at the thought of this.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 February, 11:37
In response Cuew Bacca to his Publication
Many churches (catholic at top of list) were involved in child sex trafficking.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 February, 11:51
In response Cuew Bacca to his Publication
The Pope was suppose to be a Christian too but his crimes worse than Pence. The Pope, Pence and Karen have all received judgement.

Jamie Schadel @ColoMtGirl
02 February, 10:00
@JKrackKorn
This is the guy I was telling you about. RIP Tory Smith. True Patriot.

Suzanne Lohbauer @SuzyQ1776
02 February, 09:56
Holy Smokies!!! Wow, I can't believe what I just heard...
Wowsies!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
02 February, 08:42
This is just so heartbreaking...I pray every day for these babies and children who are still in the child traffiking system. Good will win - I have to believe!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 February, 08:27
IF true - WHY would TRUMP allow it?

Vicki Seabury @Still_Winning
02 February, 08:47
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Good question . I wondered that myself everr since I saw that his wife got the same envelope the other corrupt pedo's got. The only answers I could come up with is either he was "keeping his enemies closer" or man it's hard for the normal people who have not been victims or seen it to comprehend . But I think President Trump knew it existed or he wouldn't have signed one of his first executive order going afterr pedo's and Child Sex Trafficers. So my tendancy is to believe he was keeping his enemiies closer. That must have been difficult. Difficulty never stopped President Trump from action.

Amelia Welling @Millie
02 February, 09:27
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
whos to say that he's not been taken care of? When was this video made? Just cos its coming out now dont mean it was just made .

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
02 February, 06:58
Its funny to me the ppl who say they want proof of the child rapes & murders..so pictures of childrens dead bodies wrapped in tape after being last seen with Obama isnt enough..do they want to see a child actually being raped by someone????!!!! Seriously, what happened to believing the victim??? How about you believe the Police that rescued these poor children instead of further traumatizing the kids...sometimes ppl really make me wonder about our humanity...abusers are disgusting and should pay for thier crimes...but what about the ppl that want to see a sick show..where do they fall..

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
02 February, 06:12
This is his last video. Not Cancer. Search DuckDuckGo Tory Smith's death. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 February, 08:23
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
I'm in tears as I write this. He was a good man and GOD BLESS HIM for trying to do the right thing.

I want these M0TH3RF*CKERS M*T!LT3D just like they did to these poor innocent children and then put on display for ALL to see!

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 05:55
Thank you for having exposed these monsters. I grieve for you because of the horror you felt. The many tears you shed knowing what was done to the Innocents! Rest in peace. The murderers are receiving the justice they deserve.
Those who know can not sleep.
Those who know weep.
Those who know must speak.
You have done well. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
02 February, 05:10
he had a YouTube channel I think it's still there that has many videos it's horrific what they did to him.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 February, 05:00
i do not belive he is dead i think it was faked to remove him from the spotlight he mentioned 17 a few times and mentioned 107 in this video this video in my opinion was purposly done to raise awareness of what has been happening all thanks to our friends who are 17... PENCE and his WIFE are evil may they burn in hell

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 February, 08:27
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
My question - WHY would Trump allow it?