Kim Runner @kimrunner
“The People’s Convoy” is rolling out to drive around the D.C. Beltway — Interstate 495 — a 64-mile loop that surrounds the nation’s capital covering Maryland, D.C., and Virginia.

https://www.breitbart.com/...
12:49 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 March, 08:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
What's that you say?
--> 64 mile loop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
06 March, 03:14
FB1 is pissed right now... Kek. All those man hours planning to trap innocent Patriots wasted. Q was right, These People Are Stupid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 05:39
In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication
nice 314!

And i bet they are... Military Planning at it's finest :)

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
06 March, 02:08
Once Surrounded; Citizen's Arrest? A Number of Petitions have been signed! Any move will Do! Roll On!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 March, 02:02
This is what I'm talking about....keep on truckin', Patriots!!! Bless y'all!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
06 March, 01:44
Reminds me of the walls of Jericho😏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 March, 01:33
The People’s Convoy = the People’s BRIDGE

06 March, 01:23

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 March, 01:17
jericho comes to mind

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
06 March, 01:48
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
That was my thought too before I even read the comments 👍🏻

06 March, 01:08
495 = R 😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 March, 12:58
People’s Convoy on I-70 East Rolling to DC Beltway to drive around it twice March 6, 2022

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 01:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Patriotism gives me goosebumps and brings tears to my eyes. 🙏❤🍻

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
06 March, 09:54
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Kim I am in Oklahoma we had tens of thousands that participated. Every bridge along the route had hundreds

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 March, 12:56
Reminds my of a story I learned in Sunday School.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 02:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
It’s going to b biblical 🙏🏻

April Michal @SunsetApril
06 March, 12:52
Hope this ends the colleges mandating it for students to attend!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 12:52
Shut it down Patriot Truckers. 🙏