Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 March, 12:19
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I don't plan to. In fact, family and friends that played this game can forget about returning in the future. I'm no longer angry or hurt, because what they don't realize is as a result of their actions I have become very strong emotionally as I realized if friends/family would purposefully stay away from you because you don't follow their dangerous protocol they weren't worth having in your life to begin with and it doesn't matter if they are related. Just like evil, you take it down (preferred method) or stay far away from it.
I'm still waiting for the impact that will occur once those that are shotted realize what they really took and that many will expire in 5 or less if the med beds don't come out in time. Pfizer and Moderna reports are out does anyone hear anyone (news, neighbors) talking about the reports. I don't hear anything. Not 1 single comment except on social media. So I guess that Tsunami wave will be coming in the near future tied to the other shocking events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
06 March, 01:51
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
👍✨💖🦅✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396