Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
31 January, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i also need HOA's to be gone also, they are such a scam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
31 January, 11:41
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
They help keep property values up and people doing crazy things that affect neighbors. They also manage common areas for all. Buy land if want total freedom and no neighbors then do whatever and it does not affect anyone else.

Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
31 January, 11:45
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
When live in a community all must be considerate of others. Land gives more freedom in that aspect. When you purchase you have choice to live with ot without one.
I personally prefer since I was burned by a neighborhood without one. It can drastically affect ones value with what others do.