Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 January, 07:53
Posted by @kyra

We need to all work together. We need everyone to share on social mediaโ€™s. Any groups like reddit we need the links to help promote this.
We need a countdown timer also so everyone buys at the same time.

The plan is if 10,000 people buy at once, the price will skyrocket and their algorithms wonโ€™t be able to stop this (same as GameStop).
Once Stockmarket people see the price jump, they buy in and we all sell later in the day when the price is massive.
10,000 people that buy $100 worth of XRP (or what you can afford).

Copy paste so everyone will see it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
31 January, 11:08
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Is anyone else having problems with the uphold app saying temporarily unavailable?? I'm new at this and trying to figure it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 January, 11:13
In response Jeannie Mosley to her Publication
I'm sure it's probably to do with the high volume of traffic right now. It went down for about an hour earlier as well.

Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
Ok, I'll be readybin tge AM ๐Ÿ˜
11:33 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GreenieJeannie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeannie Mosley, click on at the bottom under it