Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Posted by @kyra

We need to all work together. We need everyone to share on social media’s. Any groups like reddit we need the links to help promote this.
We need a countdown timer also so everyone buys at the same time.

The plan is if 10,000 people buy at once, the price will skyrocket and their algorithms won’t be able to stop this (same as GameStop).
Once Stockmarket people see the price jump, they buy in and we all sell later in the day when the price is massive.
10,000 people that buy $100 worth of XRP (or what you can afford).

Copy paste so everyone will see it
07:53 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
01 February, 08:55
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Still cant login at all. Anyone been able to buy this morning??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 09:11
In response Jeannie Mosley to her Publication
It took a lot of refreshing for me. Took about 10 minutes to get it to actually go through. Try the website if the app is down or vise versa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
31 January, 11:49
Thanks for this. I will buy more in the morning

01 February, 12:04
In response Morris Light to his Publication
You're welcome! Thank you for the info you gave me on my previous post that led me into researching XRP like crazy! Lol. I'm excited for tomorrow!

WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
31 January, 11:35
mine is locked in coinbase. makes me mad! cant trade, sell, buy or anything. up at least 300$ today

01 February, 12:01
In response WiKdMaMba 017 to his Publication
I have heard other people experiencing this same issue! I'm so sorry to hear this 😞 That is theft!

31 January, 11:08
Is anyone else having problems with the uphold app saying temporarily unavailable?? I'm new at this and trying to figure it out.

Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
31 January, 11:17
yes it said xrp currently unavailable on 2 diff apps just in the last 15 min

WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
31 January, 11:30
yes. if you access via the enternet it works

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 January, 10:53
i just dropped a $1000 on silver... Hopefully that does something

31 January, 10:55
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I'm buying up some silver too! We were told the fed was going to crash at some point. Great to be prepared!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 10:42
ugh
thats 530 California time

31 January, 10:48
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
So early, I know 😩

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 January, 10:04
THE MARKET OPENS AT 9:30 EST

31 January, 10:06
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Maybe (EST) and (CT) were accidently switched in @kyra 's post? Because 9:30 EST would be 8:30 CT. Need to find this out.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
31 January, 10:00
im in

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 10:42
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
me too

Gh0st Echo4Delta o7 @Gh0st_Echo4Delta_o7
31 January, 09:43
why does it say 9:30 CT...wouldn't it be 7:30?

31 January, 09:58
In response Gh0st Echo4Delta o7 to his Publication
Yes, yes it would lol. Maybe someone that knows more can verify exactly what time ??

1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 January, 09:39
😏Account created, locked and loaded, setting alarm for 5:30am PST now

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
31 January, 09:51
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
where did you make your account?

31 January, 10:00
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Fingers crossed 🤞

Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
31 January, 09:10
XRP is suspended on coinbase. I can not trade, sell, or buy it. Any suggestions?

31 January, 09:20
In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication
uphold.com

Odinsdottir ... @Odinsdottir
31 January, 09:33
In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication
Xrp and hodl Also suspended on RBC dierct investing in Canada ..just an fyi to any Canadians following this post😊

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 09:02
That is the plan for Tomorrow 8:30 AM EST!
There is a Telegram group with 200.000 users so you can imagine what that will do! 😳

31 January, 09:06
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Let's Gooooo! I'm excited to see what happens 🤞

31 January, 10:51
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Making an account on uphold right now. Did we veify the time? I'm on Pacfic time so 8:30 ET is 5:30 PT. I'll be up and ready Im just trying to figure it out tonight because I've never bought any before.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 08:55
I kow zero about crypto... would love to though...

31 January, 09:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Create an account on uphold.com or download the app. Super easy to use. You just add you bank account, and tranfer money into XRP. You can transfer back into your bank account at anytime. Given it is a stock investment the balance does fluctuate up and down. Only invest in XRP.

I don't know about this 8:30am theory, but I sure don't want to miss this money train if it's true! So I'll be hitting "process" at exactly that time tomorrow morning!

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
31 January, 08:34
Ive never purchased crypt0 b4, where is a safe place to buy it?

31 January, 08:36
In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication
I am using Uphold.com (there's a phone app too) I feel safe with it because I have seen well trusted sources on here recommend it.

Black Ice @QUADRIVIUM
31 January, 09:14
In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication
uphold has given me issues in the past. I tend to use coinomi more often then others.