Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 March, 03:31
Putin signed a law on criminal punishment for misinformation.

Western channels that announced the cessation of work in Russia after the signing of the fake law:
1. CNN
2. CBS News
3. Bloomberg
4. ABC News
5. BBC
6. CBC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 07:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
why then are MSM still reporting from Ukraine? watched NBC and ABC tonight and reporters were there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
05 March, 07:52
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
They want you to think they are there. remember nothing they say is truth and nothing they do is real.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 07:57
In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication
I know they lie continuously and i know Putin is working to take out the DS and biolabs destroyed.I wonder how much longer this will continue?

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
05 March, 08:14
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
💣March Madness should tell us a lot. Remember, Juan said, way back this time last year, April 1st~ April Fool's Day would signify the jokes on them!💣

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
MSM needs to all look like fools! Hope they get shut down and it cant happen soon enough!
08:34 PM - Mar 05, 2022
In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla DuBois, click on at the bottom under it