Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 09:40
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 12:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes - she visited him - many believe he is her (MM and JFK - Joseph) son.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 02:37
Interesting- had no idea- but I was hoping JFK was a loyal husband and the playboy persona was placed on him for trying to save her from the cabal. I guess we’ll know one day!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 02:57
This JFK - would be Joseph - as in he was not actually killed but went into hiding. I will send links your way if I run across them again

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 03:05
Oh!!! So sorry- I missed what you were trying to convey in the parentheses! Got it!!! I used to have the photo of her in a Marilyn shirt with the caption “I see dead people”! Yes, send when you find! ThanQ!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 03:08
Yes - she did deny that - whatever - the theory is out there https://twitter.com/polial...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 03:09
I have a friend that actually met her on her way back from Flynn. She said - just the way she held a cigarette seemed very telling; among other things.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 03:13
Interesting!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:39
https://anonup.com/thread/... strange post by Willow Patriot after our conversation do you think?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 06:51
Hmmm, so what are ya sayin? 🤔

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:53
ME? Not saying anything. Just seems like a coincidence.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:54
Like - What is his message? Who is it directed to? Why now?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 06:57
Oh, got it! I didn’t know Willow was a guy. thought maybe someone was identifying herself! 😂. I tend to think too much😂😂😂

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:04
IDK either - just that these coincidental happenings are frequent and doubtfully random IMO

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 07:11
Tell me about it! Happens to me all of the time! I’ll think of someone I haven’t seen for a long time and run into them the sane day. Or I’ll dream of something random and the next day, I’ll hear references to it on morning talk radio. I’ve always been a “noticer”!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:13
IDK - my thing is I will think of a location that I have been to - don't know why

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 07:22
I get dejavu all of the time but less now than I used to! Maybe I’m making my way outa here😂

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:25
on our way to D5

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 07:29
5th element

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:34
IMO - 3D is where we were and sheeple still are - 4D is new age s..t - and 5D is - those heading into 1000 years of peace

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 07:36
5D aether- an element kept from us- atleast that’s what I’ve been told.🤓

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:37
multiple meaning perhaps - I need to learn more of that

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 07:49
I think this is why God says we are to trust like children. But I have a thirst for knowledge, and I will defend my God against the satan/minion BS!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 07:55
Personally I am learning to not overthink and just go with the flow - just post what comes to mind regardless of who gets it .

Angie Mac @AngieMac
I am starting to implement that. Sometimes those who sit in the background and notice are never noticed for what they see. Makes it hard to continue to sit back at a time like this. I’m still learning that the knowledge is for my confirmation. Hard but learning. Thank you for that reminder! I grew up never being heard. Every feeling I had was “ridiculous” because that was easy. So I tend to be over the top to be noticed- especially if I see strange connections. TMI, I’m sorry. Just needed to be heard❤️
08:02 PM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it