Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 09:40
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 12:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes - she visited him - many believe he is her (MM and JFK - Joseph) son.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 02:37
Interesting- had no idea- but I was hoping JFK was a loyal husband and the playboy persona was placed on him for trying to save her from the cabal. I guess we’ll know one day!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 02:57
This JFK - would be Joseph - as in he was not actually killed but went into hiding. I will send links your way if I run across them again

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 03:05
Oh!!! So sorry- I missed what you were trying to convey in the parentheses! Got it!!! I used to have the photo of her in a Marilyn shirt with the caption “I see dead people”! Yes, send when you find! ThanQ!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 03:08
Yes - she did deny that - whatever - the theory is out there https://twitter.com/polial...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 03:09
I have a friend that actually met her on her way back from Flynn. She said - just the way she held a cigarette seemed very telling; among other things.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 03:13
Interesting!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
https://anonup.com/thread/... strange post by Willow Patriot after our conversation do you think?
06:39 PM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 06:51
Hmmm, so what are ya sayin? 🤔

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 06:53
ME? Not saying anything. Just seems like a coincidence.