Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
He's forgetting that the financial system and global economy is a manipulated construct, a ponzi scheme if you will, as stated by many insiders.

Without the manipulators you could argue that it cannot exist independently.

Something quite different will have to take its place, even if that takes time to unfold.

Famous people have faked their own deaths throughout history.

There's nothing inherently implausible about it.

Only time will tell.

Blueprint is a sober and respected researcher and even he is revealing his inflexibility in the face of alternate beliefs.

Something to consider.
07:12 PM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 March, 03:40
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
FWIW My rule of thumb in all I read/hear is "keep an open mind". With the things I don't understand that works well. Logic tells me there will (necessarily) be some mis-information. My instincts I trust. Time will tell if they were correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 March, 07:40
Robert Kennedy Jr. hinted in a video by touching his nose that
JFK jr is still alive.

Disinformation Necessary.

100% - Earth is NOT a globe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
05 March, 07:39
Bluprint exposes his lack of research.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
05 March, 07:31
Anons have been infiltrated, do not have any illusions about that..Personally I haven't believed any of these 3 narratives , either. I be always thought these narratives were injected into the group as a way of making us sound crazy to outsiders. Q never mentioned Nesara, never mentioned flat earth being the truth OR said even a whisper that hinted to JFKjr being alive. Steer clear of anyone pushing these theories, they are either controlled assets or just plain stupid.

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
05 March, 07:29
yep there is no longer a jr. once hjs father passes away...

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
05 March, 07:29
yep there is no longer a jr. once hjs father passes away...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 March, 07:25
Here is the present reality...
We simply don't know our reality yet.
An Anon or Truth Researcher may be very capable of handling the black and white of facts and ability to cross connect and synthesize material BUT unable to take the grey metaphysical leap at this time. We must employ skills and logic to an extent then must let go to the full realm of possibilities. Many researchers have taken us to the bridge but they themselves have yet to cross it.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
05 March, 07:26
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Wise words, sage.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
05 March, 07:18
lol.. Jr. is Alive and well..