Nasario "Junior" Martinez @MartinezREI_17
31 January, 02:04
Because. FUCK. THEM. That's. WHY. #wwg1wga πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AuntFannys Pants @AuntFannysPants
31 January, 03:24
In response Nasario "Junior" Martinez to his Publication
I can tell the same story, just a different business and home lost. Husband sank into the same river and drowned. So, from this widow because of these bastards: TAKE 'EM ALL OUT for this ol' gal and all the ones before me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 04:24
In response AuntFannys Pants to her Publication
God bless you and your family, remember that we are truly blessed to be a part of this time and our job is to be joyously reaching for our sovereignty and our unity. Don't look back in frustration or anger that is futile and disempowers us, instead to look forward in joy and strength with eager anticipation for what the future holds. The game of life is based on expectations and emotional output, mentally and emotionally orienting ourselves to the best of life will invert our worlds right side up once again. πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™ŒπŸ½

31 January, 10:10
No Fear here! just righteous indignation. "Pain is the fuel for our journey..." Ready to Go!!! God is good and He knows why I am here. That's good enough for me. Warrior!

Only people mentioned by MartinezREI_17 in this post can reply
31 January, 11:29
🧐I can remember when he said that...the first time. #godimold and still fighting...

31 January, 11:44
In response AuntFannys Pants to her Publication
Our job is solely to enjoy the movie and uplift ourselves and others now. The Military and President Trump have full control, I simply drop Redpills anywhere and everywhere bubbly as shit knowing I'm doing my part. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…