Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 March, 12:53
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
how much he get for pushing meticore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:58
Nana dont know about yall but I damn sure want my part of those dollars back and while we are at it I dont want our taxpayer dollars going to Ukraine or our weapons either.

Guess we are just shit out of luck there!

We know there really isnt much of a war going on now anyway so Nana is gonna need a CLEAN auditor to track that damn money and all those weapons!
Guaranteed the cabal is siphoning that money IF it is ACTUALLY being sent over!
Every penny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 March, 12:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Couldnt agree more, Nana. Every penny! Ron Paul was always trying to get congress to audit the Federal Reserve. It's a shame how deep the Swamp was. Really wish he could have Championed that battle, he was one of the few honest men serving in office before President Trump.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 March, 11:58
Can I get a refund? 😁👍

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 March, 12:02
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
😂🤣😁 Yes please! 🙏🏼

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 March, 03:05
Bolen
·
A freedom of information act showed Biden paid (your tax dollars) 1 billion dollars went to bribe all the major news outlets to tell you to get vaccinated

https://gab.com/USCenturio...