John Atkison @Duende
01 March, 07:41
"According to the report, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg providing financing that allowed the Center for Tech and Civic Life to offer nearly $9 million in “Zuck Bucks” to Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay counties. In exchange, the “Zuckerberg 5,” as the report called the counties, in effect, operated Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts. Those grant funds then paid for illegal drop boxes to be placed in Democratic voting strongholds."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
03 March, 10:54
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Interesting! Yesterday I tracked the President's plane with no callsign toSuperior Duluth. A B752 REG 09-0016 followed and landed at Minneapolis. Both returned to Joint Base Andrews later.

82-8000 landed around 18:05 GMT. The shot with the F35 (which does amazing things!) was 23:09 with AF1 nearing DC.

Two other B742 E-B (DOomsday planes) were flying too, GORDO14 landed at Lincoln where GORDO15 (ORDER66) was already stationary but it disappeared. CLUB25 was initially at Tampa, a location I haven't seen a B742 at before. The F35 I tracked a year ago, it appeared to go from the west coast to Holland in a very short time, at around 13k mph! Yesterday it zipped from one side of the US to the other in around 2 minutes, I think that's impossible but I saw it moving south of DC before it 'zipped'. Around 2,300 miles! It did that twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
03 March, 09:13
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Either the F35 in question has a unique propulsion system or maybe what was broadcasting as a F35 was in actuality a TR-3B. Lots of videos out there that reportedly show a TR-3B doing some really strange things.

The Navy has a patents that some have speculated might be the propulsion system used in that craft.

https://www.thedrive.com/t...

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
I had that link in my favourites. I can't yet find the video I took this from, I put 2010 2011 in the title.
08:20 AM - Mar 05, 2022
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it