John Atkison @Duende
"According to the report, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg providing financing that allowed the Center for Tech and Civic Life to offer nearly $9 million in “Zuck Bucks” to Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay counties. In exchange, the “Zuckerberg 5,” as the report called the counties, in effect, operated Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts. Those grant funds then paid for illegal drop boxes to be placed in Democratic voting strongholds."
07:41 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
03 March, 10:54
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Interesting! Yesterday I tracked the President's plane with no callsign toSuperior Duluth. A B752 REG 09-0016 followed and landed at Minneapolis. Both returned to Joint Base Andrews later.

82-8000 landed around 18:05 GMT. The shot with the F35 (which does amazing things!) was 23:09 with AF1 nearing DC.

Two other B742 E-B (DOomsday planes) were flying too, GORDO14 landed at Lincoln where GORDO15 (ORDER66) was already stationary but it disappeared. CLUB25 was initially at Tampa, a location I haven't seen a B742 at before. The F35 I tracked a year ago, it appeared to go from the west coast to Holland in a very short time, at around 13k mph! Yesterday it zipped from one side of the US to the other in around 2 minutes, I think that's impossible but I saw it moving south of DC before it 'zipped'. Around 2,300 miles! It did that twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
03 March, 09:13
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Either the F35 in question has a unique propulsion system or maybe what was broadcasting as a F35 was in actuality a TR-3B. Lots of videos out there that reportedly show a TR-3B doing some really strange things.

The Navy has a patents that some have speculated might be the propulsion system used in that craft.

https://www.thedrive.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts