Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Think mirror" — the libs are going to be shown who they are, and they won't like it.
03:06 PM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
04 March, 04:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I must be surrounded by the 4-6%. Nothing reaches them.

They will not look into the mirror.

Two days ago handful of supporters were waving flags for the convoy on a nearby overpass and local libs were harassing them and shouting them down calling them fascists.

I have a coworker who's son developed myocarditis shortly after his second jab and another who's college age daughter is now having seizures. They are not able to connect the dots of cause and effect.

I've shared 50+ peer reviewed medical research papers on Ivermectin's effectiveness against virus' with family who have biology PhD's and they either refuse to read them or acknowledge it 'might' help but its not a substitute for the jab.

They look at me with pity when I point out fake news reports and worry I'll be arrested for sedition for suggesting that US backed bio labs in Ukraine are a little like Soviet missiles in Cuba.

I don't see how they can still fight so hard to stay in the matrix.

I'm at a loss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 March, 09:37
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I have had similar experiences with people I know. They get angry when I talk about anything counter to the MSM narrative. The more educated they are the more they dig their heels in. My theory is they are frightened by what I tell them and they would rather stay in their blissful ignorance bubbles. Or their egos cannot accept that they could have been deceived by so many people, institutions, media sources, etc... I pray that the seeds of truth I have given them will one day sprout and their minds will be opened. In the meantime they mock and/or ignore me. A small price to pay if I succeed in breaking them free from the matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:08
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I stopped Pointing out the jab facts
One day the light will come on for those who can't see well in the dark.
People hate admitting
"Man, I messed up! I should have listened"
People hate being wrong, I don't mind being wrong, being wrong is a lesson learnt
MAYBE😂

NEO ONE @Neo
04 March, 04:21
Yes the Nazis showing their faces right now.

NEO ONE @Neo
04 March, 04:21
Yes the Nazis showing their faces right now.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 March, 04:03
A very painful redpill

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 March, 03:17
. 925 Good vs Evil
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 March, 03:16
That's okay. We don't like them either.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
04 March, 03:10
😂😂😂😂😂

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
04 March, 03:08
I have been told they wont be able to walk down the streets.....

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
04 March, 03:07
How could they???? 😎