Msterri ... @Msterri
04 March, 07:43
Hi, does anyone have suggestions on how to detox from the covid vaxx? My friend has been having memory problems (minor so far) after vaccination ans booster. Any ideas will be appreciated, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
04 March, 08:22
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Had A Dream Given To Me About 1 1/2 Years Ago About A Chlorine Dioxide Treatment...I Will Send You The Information As Soon As I Gather It All Up...Was Very Difficult To Get About 2 Years Ago, The AssHats Probably Knew Back Then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
04 March, 03:42
One Other Thing That Stood Out...Thousands Of People Were Soaking In Pools, Hot Tubs & Baths That Had Large Amounts Of Chlorine Dioxide In Them...Absorbing Into The Body...They Are Not Using Chlorine Dioxide In Public & H.S. Pools Or Hot Tubs, Instead They Are Using Bleach, Which Carry A Whole Host Of Problems...Another Way To Poison...Hope This Helps...I Will Add Your Friend To Our Prayer Chain. Let Me Know If There Is Anything Else I Can Do To Help.

04 March, 02:28
Start Here...Chlorine Dioxide "Dream" Cure...Acts 2:17: In the End Times, many believers will see dreams. God Is Good All The Time
https://t.me/CDSMMS