Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
01 February, 09:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
God's warriors on earth WE LOVE YOU God's Speed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
01 February, 08:28
True heros. I pray for them and for my president Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
01 February, 01:40
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
31 January, 11:38
💙Always in prayer for these selfless warriors.💙

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
31 January, 10:59
Love and respect for all who have and are serving ❤️❤️ In our military

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
31 January, 10:56
Heavenly Father, PROTECT All of our Military with Your Mighty Angels. GUIDE & ASSIST them. Give them STRENGTH, GOOD HEALTH & SUCCESS in Jesus' Name. Amen ❤

I love my country @lark1111
31 January, 10:54
love and respect to all of our military..❤️🇺🇲

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 10:51
Since the 1st American Revolution, and now the 2nd American Revolution 👍🇺🇸🔥

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 January, 11:13
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
my great granfsther and his brother fought in the revolutionary awar, 15 & 16 years old, 3 battles
my whoke family including me are military
vets
we know honor, respect, discipline, duty and love for our country & flag. 🦅🇺🇸

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
31 January, 10:50

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
31 January, 10:49
🙏