Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 12:18
BREAKING: Special Op in Ukraine Going According to Plan, All Tasks Are Being Implemented Successfully, Putin Says

Nationalists and foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are using civilians as human shields, Russian President Vladimir Putin said during his address to the Russian Security Council.

https://sputniknews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
03 March, 12:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I am surrounded by family and friends who believe the MSM lies and deceptions. I feel so isolated at times. I pray the Truth is revealed soon and all evil/deception exposed. God is in control and trust/hope in Christ Jesus alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Same here! I just had an awkward conversation with a co-worker, who is our human resources manager. She was just venting about how horrible Putin is, I just quietly listened. I am not red pilling anyone at my workplace. She will have to find out with all of the other normies. 🤷‍♀️
04:42 PM - Mar 03, 2022
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it