Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
BREAKING: Special Op in Ukraine Going According to Plan, All Tasks Are Being Implemented Successfully, Putin Says

Nationalists and foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are using civilians as human shields, Russian President Vladimir Putin said during his address to the Russian Security Council.

https://sputniknews.com/20...
12:18 PM - Mar 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 March, 02:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VLAD GOTS HELP🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 March, 01:50
ITS EXTREMELLY DIFFICULT TO VAGE SUCH SCALE OPERATION WITHOUT BEING DRAGGED INTO FULL SCALE WAR.

NEVER IN HISTORY WAS PURPOSEDLY CASUALITIES ON CIVILIANS LOVERED BY RUSSIA ARMY TO THIS LEVEL. WHOLE UKRAINE WAS CAREFULLY PREPARED NAZI VIETNAM. FOR 7 YEARZ NAZI VIETNAM.

Russia's Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Thursday afternoon that "mercenaries sent by the West to help Kiev will not be entitled to POW status."

"I want to officially emphasize that all mercenaries sent by the West to help the Kiev nationalist regime are not fighters under international humanitarian law," Konashenko warned.

He also claimed that these "mercenaries" were recruited by American private companies and that Britain, Denmark, Latvia, Poland and Croatia had allowed their citizens to fight in Ukraine in their laws. According to the spokesman, the command of the French Foreign Legion is also preparing to send its soldiers, "ethnic Ukrainians", to help the Kiev regime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
03 March, 12:44
I am surrounded by family and friends who believe the MSM lies and deceptions. I feel so isolated at times. I pray the Truth is revealed soon and all evil/deception exposed. God is in control and trust/hope in Christ Jesus alone.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 12:45
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
🙏☦️

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 March, 04:42
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Same here! I just had an awkward conversation with a co-worker, who is our human resources manager. She was just venting about how horrible Putin is, I just quietly listened. I am not red pilling anyone at my workplace. She will have to find out with all of the other normies. 🤷‍♀️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 12:30
beau ruban 😎☝️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 12:38
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Yep.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
03 March, 12:21
What is the pin?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 12:21
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
Explained here :).

https://anonup.com/thread/...