Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 March, 02:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Saving Israel for last. Israel = Khazaria = Ukraine AFAIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
03 March, 02:14
The asleep are really touchy about Russia. I got blown up by some pretty angry people... I’ll spare you the details but i was outnumbered and the stupid comments were thick. oh well, i decided to let them simmer a bit before going back in. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
03 March, 02:18
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I have a group on FB that is trying to put together toy/trinket/book boxes for kids. Idea is to send something 'meaningful" to a kid so it can relieve their stress. Don't know how this idea will pass..
Logistical problem, UPS and FEDERAL EXPRESS are no longer shipping into Ukraine and Russia effective this week..

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 March, 05:03
the immigration treaty with Isreal should have been a tip off

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 04:56
We have so much to relearn.