Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Only in this sick and twisted timeline would Pfizer Inc. be trading higher the day after such horrible trial numbers were released.

This is a #MeltUp
02:58 PM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 March, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
dead cat bounce?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
03 March, 01:29
People never questioned what was being injected into them and they don't question what they don't understand. They truly need the media directing them where to place their anger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
03 March, 11:33
what goes up. MUST come down

Iam -JD @IamJD
03 March, 10:45
Good morning VK! Missed ya brother but im back on. Life got crazy. Hope you're well!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 March, 09:25
The stupidity is MIND BOGGLING

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 March, 04:22
Rob Peter to pay Paul....💰

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 March, 01:49
They have their timeline.
We have ours.

Meltup - gematria

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 March, 01:00

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 March, 12:50
Its like falling Up the stairs.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 March, 11:39

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 March, 11:00
think people trying to cash in before the bottom falls out

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 March, 10:38
VK
I hate these Fascists
always have
always will
they are a special breed of stupid and evil
NCSWhoIsComing

American Girl @Americangirl
02 March, 09:28

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 March, 08:21
VK, this was a great signal for the Chynaflu crash, but I think it lines up a little more with now...
Today, Powell said it will be a .25% rate hike at this meeting, but when has he telegraphed a move correctly?

The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 March, 08:19
THIS IS PROOF, THAT WALL STREET IS ONLY GARGANTUAN PONZI SCHEME...

NOTHING THERE REPRESENT REAL VALUES

DEEP STATE ALWAYS COULD PRINT AS MUCH ZEROES TO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOUR MONEY...

WALL STREET IS US WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION... SAME AS "ECONOMIC SANCTIONZ" AND LECTURING OTHERZ ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS, WHILE BANDITS SET YOUR OWN COUNTRY ABLAZE
LEGALISED DAYLIGHT ✡️🕎KALECH ROBBERY...

https://youtu.be/LomNPLu2r...

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
02 March, 08:11
Following count number is pretty interesting, VK.

1,013>113

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
02 March, 07:24
Wow, speaks volumes.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 March, 06:52
my 1st ex wife works/worked for Red Cross.
in case anyone wants to know.
I was with her for 10 years.
A part of me thinks I should regret that and a part of me thinks the Lord designed it that way. only He knows.
as far as I know, she’s not evil.
but who knows.
we were very poor and I never knew her boundaries for selling out.

time will tell.

pray for your enemies.

I don’t have any, personally,
others may disagree
but I’ve prayed for everyone.

i’m at the stage of having regrets and believing the lord put me in positions for a specific reason.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 March, 06:40
What goes up must come down, especially when melting is involved (Just ask Frosty). ☃️☀️

It’s only a matter of time…

#MeltUp

Caps = 34.
TS = 258 > 15.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
02 March, 06:25
a melt-up that takes place before a crash?

Mar Jek @Mjekel
02 March, 06:07
Could it be that it is completely manipulated?🤷‍♀️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 March, 06:01
Remember when covid got going, and the cruiselines all but shut down?

Yeah - we were invested in Royal Carribean, and, we had our best year with them.

We sold, and invested in regional banks... we sold one the other day, that was purchased by a Canadian bank.

The point being, SOMETHING was inflating Royal Carribean - just as SOMETHING is artificially inflating Pfizer right now...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 March, 05:49
how many people actually saw the news that the info had been released?

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
02 March, 05:36
Sadly, a lot of people just don't give a Fook.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
02 March, 07:20
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
True! Until it affects them or someone they love they turn a blind eye. :(