Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 March, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 March, 12:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I saw the plane hit the south tower with my own eyes and heard the plane fly over when it hit the north tower, not sure why so many are pushing the fake plane narrative. 7 WTC however was deliberate. Had relatives in there and for hours the people sheltering in lobby only heard all clears from command center. Regardless, it was a deliberate attack and the coverup was so sloppy. They didn't find one of the engines until months later (almost a year) and they found passports within days. Just like with JFK, they don't care if coverups are sloppy, they control the narrative and people don't question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 March, 12:41
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
My mom was there that day, working at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park. Planes alone didn't take the towers down, she and many of her colleagues heard bombs being detonated. I don't know if they were fake or not, project blue beam creates some pretty realistic holograms.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
Not saying there were no bombs in there, I've heard engineers say airline fuel is not hot enough to burn through steel beams but to say planes did not hit the towers is not plausible as thousands of us stood there and saw it hit the building.
01:07 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reggieclarkejr in this post can reply
Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 March, 04:42
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
So did my mom. However, all I am saying is that project blue beam is virtually indistinguishable from reality. After years of going down the rabbit hole, I don't rule out anything. You believe the reality with which you are presented.