CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
what is nazi piglosi doing with her wrists???
10:52 AM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
02 March, 12:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Wants Joe in handcuffs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 12:58
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
😆😂🤣 love it! me too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 March, 11:07
Looks like some kind of dark spell action...

He was talking about burn pits, and the death and injury caused... this coven bitch jumps up like the Devil had his pitchfork up her ass, and starts rubbing her clenched fists together... very creepy.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 11:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
yes, I was wondering the same thing!! Weird thing for her to jump up like that as he said those creepy things.

But the left probably did not even notice it. They saw it and probably thought that Biden said to rub your wrists for mumble mumble.

I guess this is what nazi piglosi does when she is at a satanic ritual. She forgot where she was...😆🤣😂

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
02 March, 11:00
ha, i was going to say getting ready for handcuffs!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Jennifer Bender to her Publication
🤣😂😅😁 love it!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
02 March, 10:59
Those teeth and mouth motions kept distracting me!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Patriot America to his Publication
yes, totally creeps me out

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
and what's up with her face? She does not look like she has been lately...surgery? mask?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
yes, who is that? not mj in this video, but someone else, younger

Tracey Weller @Tweller
02 March, 10:58
Well you know...she's used to being handcuffed. 🤣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 11:03
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
🤣😂😅👊 true that!!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 March, 10:58
she looks like she is going to have an orgasm....she is so disgusting it makes me sick 🤮

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
yes, but why rub her wrists together? so weird...

Patriot America @Trump4us123
I said the samething! Crazy Heifer!

memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 10:54
maybe kuru is setting in?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response memes matter to her Publication
😅😂🤣 like killary and chrissie tiegen