Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
gail matthias @gailzy777
01 May, 04:07
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😡I live here in Delaware and not a word is being said about the Bidens. People are so asleep here it's not funny. They're walking around and driving with the masks on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 May, 04:14
In response gail matthias to her Publication
OMG thats scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
19 March, 06:50
The fake AF1 flies to Delaware almost every week...now we know why.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
05 March, 01:11
This kinda sounds like a centralization of power.

I don't like the centralization of power...

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
02 March, 05:20
first i heard colorado then texas now twice heard it is Idaho. why idaho?

02 March, 05:22
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
great question...strange to me.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
02 March, 03:25
Has anyone verified the cases in Delaware ?

02 March, 04:21
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
doing that now...

02 March, 04:23
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
BIDEN-UKRAINE HISTORIC COVERUP.... - YouTube

Feel Focused, Energetic and Rested Today, click the link below https://www.c60evo.com/rissflex/ Save 20% on subscription, use coupon code ‘Rissflex’ to get a...