Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
02 March, 12:34
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
We need to be all eyes & ears on this one on our turf too. Kansas Biolab. Heartland USA, Tornado Alley
https://brassballs.blog/ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
02 March, 12:34
We need to be all eyes & ears on this one on our turf too. Kansas Biolab. Heartland USA, Tornado Alley
https://brassballs.blog/ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
02 March, 12:42
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
If you click on the link I provided originally with this post you'll discover "all" the "official" BSL-4 facilities, worldwide. Obviously. there are also clandestine BSL-4 facilities as we've since learned about in Ukraine. These are almost surely the most troubling. They are classified as USAP (Unacknowledged Special Access Programs) operations.

Thank you, @22dontgottime
God bless.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 March, 09:07
Fox Business comms.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
02 March, 12:35
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Fox Business is off of my current radar screen, @cecil

There are comms related to this post? Elaborate on comms? Not sure I understand your comment - your leads are always quite insightful. Anything else you can tell me is greatly appreciated, my friend and patriot. God bless.