JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
31 January, 09:52
Confession of Election Fraud??.....besides Nancy Pantsy clearly stating that the Deepstate does not care about the People, nor ever has !!
(Article from 2019)
#DeepState #ElectionFraud #demsdontcare #Communism #Draintheswamp #Trump2020 #wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Araxe Araxe @araxe
Clearly Pelosi is a lunitic and is out of her mind... and quite possibly, drunk again.
09:57 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by araxe in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 07:54
In response Araxe Araxe to his Publication
Nancy is so batshit crazy, I can't comprehend any situation I've ever seen her in that looks rational, normal or Humane! The more deranged the video is, the more likely it is to be true. Nancy herself is fake. I don't understand why she has power. I challenge anyone who voted for this woman to SAY I... Dominion did it since 2008...👿 I hope she's FIRST in line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
31 January, 09:59
In response Araxe Araxe to his Publication
even though this was proven to be a fake video its still hilarious 🤣

Araxe Araxe @araxe
31 January, 10:50
In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication
Fake or not... it's still funny as hell!