Doq Holliday @doqholliday
From APMEX:

Any Precious Metal dealer will take a long position in the futures market to protect against spot price exposure when the markets open. We do this because it is our goal not to take a speculative position on metal. The weekends are unique as we are not able to real-time hedge our position. We took an aggressive position this weekend, but clearly could not have predicted the volumes that were seen. We have partnerships around to world that allowed us to cover these long positions, but only to a point. Once we exceeded our comfort levels, we had little choice but to stop the sale
09:50 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angie Holstein @Ang91774
01 February, 07:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i bought $2000 of silver i hope this raises🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
01 February, 10:44
I'm SO GLAD I listened to you guys months ago and bought physical silver! I don't have a ton but definitely enough to make a difference when this skyrockets. THANKS DOQ!♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
01 February, 01:31

Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
01 February, 01:20
Paypal shows the transaction, but not showing in my history yet....

Pura Vida @Justice9369
31 January, 11:28

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 January, 10:56
I just dropped $1000 into silver... Lets make this happen

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 11:21
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
#ditto !

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
31 January, 10:43
Apmex will let you buy guess it depends what you want
Bix Wier Silver short song
https://youtu.be/VWGq0tYL6...

Sly Skippy @SkippySmooth
31 January, 10:42
buy tangabke gold and silver

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
31 January, 10:10
🍿🍿🍿

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
31 January, 10:02
🍿

Michael Catino @MCanon
31 January, 10:01
The website wasnt working right and the 5 minute window to complete a purchase expired so I missed out. It sucks because it wasn't my fault

Ginger Mag @Ginger
31 January, 10:02
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
It did that to me as well.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 January, 10:01
sounds like they got caught net short with their pants down, and their own business (low liquidity arb dealing of physical) was actually part of the undoing of their hedge.

lol, it's only the start.

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
31 January, 10:00
Got mine earlier today before this happened

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 10:00
Doq are we about to see a MOAB week ????

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
31 January, 09:59
BQQM!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 January, 09:58
Glad I've been buying for a while.......I have a good amount

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
31 January, 09:53
and its only the beginning 😈 i love it when we come together for a good cause 🤣🤣

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
31 January, 09:52
Huge!