Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Holy shitballs! APMEX just halted sales!
09:48 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 05:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Seriously, I bought a few ozs yesterday. They told me this morning I won't get until the 9th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 February, 05:47
just bought 10oz from JM Boullion about 10 minutes ago from their in stock product.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 February, 12:22
my paypal is showing a charge to my account even though the site kept timing out

Chris Kozlowski @ChrisK33t
31 January, 11:03
I just got silver from JM Bullion.

Mary Angela @Mary0730
31 January, 10:51
Bought 14 ounces last night SD Bullion. no problem then

Mary Fowler @MerryQ
31 January, 10:48
Yep, I got an email from them today.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 10:40
Tried to buy last night they said they have temporarily stopped online sales :/

Restless Gypsy @RestlessGypsy
31 January, 10:22
Their site kept timing out but I finally got a 4 oz bar

I'm a little excited lol

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
31 January, 10:45
In response Restless Gypsy to his Publication
Just bought 10 oz. of Donald Trump Silver Coins! Keep it up Patriots!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 January, 11:37
In response Restless Gypsy to his Publication
where did you order your bar from?

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
31 January, 10:17
just got done buying 10 oz of silver from JM Bullion

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:10
Woohoo! DoQ IT HAS BEGUN!
Hallejuah!

Marie Meilo @MarieAva20
31 January, 10:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
fill me in

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
31 January, 10:02

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
31 January, 10:00
This only took an hour after markets opened.

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
31 January, 09:58
Here we go!

#SilverShortSqeeze

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
EVEN SILVER???

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
31 January, 09:57

Anessa dalton @squeezics
31 January, 10:29
In response Richard Perez to his Publication
I was able to buy 6 one ounce coins...... Trying to do my part to be heard also :)

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
31 January, 10:34
In response Richard Perez to his Publication
I got that message when I was making a purchace. Didn't get a confirmation before it happened but it's on my paypal.

Monica Carr @Liv
I JUST purchased 14 ounces from them like 10 minutes ago wow!!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
In response Monica Carr to her Publication
I was going to call them in the morning to purchase some silver

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

31 January, 09:55

31 January, 09:55
TD not selling anymore...

https://preciousmetals.td....

Jody Donohue @Jody
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
😂😂 They were up 2 hours ago. 👊

Mer Qury @MerQury
31 January, 11:01
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
https://www.goldeneaglecoi... is still open
for now...

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
31 January, 09:53
Again??? They weren't selling this morning stating "until the market opened this evening". So a couple hours ago they started selling again but the website was fubarred. They're out again??

Msterri ... @Msterri
31 January, 09:52

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
31 January, 09:50
Looks like Kitco also stopped sales on silver.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
31 January, 09:49
Money Metals did as well until they say at least mid-morning tomorrow.