Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There are people in my office today talking like they know exactly what’s happening in Ukraine. 🤯
01:55 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 March, 04:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Amusing note: One "news reporter" on Fox - as he was asking a foreign affairs "expert" said this,
"So far, I've heard ten different theories on the 'War in Ukraine' so I'm asking you for the eleventh opinion." Not so amusing: that people can't see the absurdity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
03 March, 03:16
...lots of people on here too....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 12:38
😁My husband avoids the truth to remain in his comfort zone. was bombarded with red pills yesterday. My husband had to hold his horse while shoer put new shoes on. his horse Shoer is an Anon. We talked about Ukraine fake imaging coming out, children being saved, Next variant possibly blew up in Bio Weapon lab. It was fun!!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 March, 12:19
🤣😁🤣😁 Same her

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 March, 09:27
These are the same people who knew the rona was from a bat at the wet market, who said keep 6 feet apart, who still wear masks, who believe the jab gave them immunity and changed it to lessening the symptoms and who call all of us conspiracy nuts.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
01 March, 05:32
Same here, while they can not wait for their next booster.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 March, 04:59
you should drop some decode posties around

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 March, 04:56
I'm ready for truth to boomerang!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
01 March, 04:46
😊

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
01 March, 03:33
lol - and my niece sent me a message last night to "stock up." Like I haven't been saying that for the last year.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
01 March, 03:00
Yup over here as well. Interesting when you remind them of Burrisma (SP), whose sons sat on the board, the strong arming to get 1 Billion. Then you whip out your research showing the locations of the 11 bioweapons (labs funded by DOD) started by Senator Obama in 2005. I am an engineer and documentation & research is second nature. Last thing when you mention all the people (Soros, Clinton, Pelosi etc) making a big deal out of it, you see the light begin to glimmer over their heads. Hugs

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 March, 02:54
I redpilled my grandparents on Ukarine. My grandmother was shocked !

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
01 March, 02:48
i somehow successfully red pilled two people in 1 day. so proud of myself

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
01 March, 02:45
😂

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 March, 02:44
I actually ran into someone yesterday who was in tears and frantic blubbering about being scared to death because we're all gonna die in a nuclear war. Logical explanation would have been wasted on this person so I recommended my nuclear war preparedness kit - a lawn chair and a bottle of El Pesidente tequila!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
01 March, 03:34
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🤣😂🤣

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 March, 02:43
They must be watching the Fake News Media!!! Russsia, Russia, Russia...Putin, Putin, Putin... Bad, Bad, Bad...Killing Babies,military at a stand still because they're running out of gas,he's losing, he's getting ready to take over the city of ???....he's committing war crimes... never ending.... 24/7. Really pushing "their" narrative!!!

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
01 March, 02:42
beep boop beep
I'm re-living the Russian bot days with liberal family🤖

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 March, 01:52
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
I have people who knew Covid was a farce and refusing to watch MSM suddenly glued to the TV again- CNN no less 😳- and sprattling on about poor Ukraine !😱
I am like WTH! 🙄

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 March, 02:42
If given a blank map I bet they couldn't point out where Ukraine is

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 02:40
Maybe make this your Locked Screen Saver and say Nothing? 🤣😂🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 March, 02:37
It’s maddening!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
01 March, 01:56
Let me guess...Russia man BAD!😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 March, 01:56
I suppose, MSM infos they had?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 March, 01:55

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 March, 01:55
lol

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
01 March, 03:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Right. The profile pics with Ukraine flag added. 😐