Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feeling good Patriots/.
So proud of all of us. Feels good to think for ourselves.
#Unchained
11:58 AM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 March, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WE WILL BREAK THE FUCKING WHEEL
“You stand in the presence of VINCENT Stormborn of House KENNDY rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful KING of the ANONUP and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the FATHER of ANONS, the KING of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 March, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 March, 10:52
Thank You VK 💗 Feeling good here too 💗 Love is flowing all around 💗

memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 10:35
synch, i just thought: i feel oh so good when i saw tick tock ona clock

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 March, 01:33
I walk taller these days with a spring in my feet and a continuous smile on my face! Great times! So thankful to all of you patriots!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
02 March, 12:28
So glad to be alive and be a part of this great awakening during this time, victory for humanity! All glory to God!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 March, 08:32

01 March, 08:30

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 March, 09:00
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
sounds like goodbye! 😂

01 March, 08:28

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
02 March, 03:02
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
🙌💯 like l triathlon on a treadmill. delirious, fatigued, remember to drink water,eyes watering. couple hours of sleep... Wake Up, What's going on? you're in the same place yet so much is happening and the day is young ... again.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 March, 08:19

Bee Saved @BSaved
01 March, 04:58
Feeling good. 😊

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 March, 04:07
yes!!! Hope you are having a great week, VK.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 March, 03:23
Being awake is the greatest gift. 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 March, 03:10

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 March, 12:57
In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 March, 02:25
Feeling giddy, NCSWIC!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
01 March, 02:24
march madness VK.. we are all tuned up...VIBING of the charts DOITQ... Flannels on! Sir...

i got my bracket filled out ... GOD and Patriots win!

15-Apr-2018 9:24:25 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch

54BC82F4-E3C2-4ED9-A24D-BD….png
The WHERE.
Q

STAY TUNED BOPPERS...STAY TUNED
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE WARRIORS / STAY TUNED BOPPERS-STAY TUNED - YouTube

The Baseball furies dropped the ball, made an error, our friends are on 2nd base and tryin'to make it all the way home...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 March, 02:18
It will feel even better when my family and friends don’t think im crazy .

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 March, 02:18
Good Morning, VK ! Yes, self-awareness is the best thing that can happen to a person. Today my consciousness was tormented by a severe neck pain ... better tomorrow! The Great Awakening is underway!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
01 March, 02:16
Ready for all to be revealed. I need my normies to wake up.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
01 March, 01:54
Only good vibes.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
01 March, 01:24
I was so asleep before stumbling upon the Anons in May 2020. Everything immediately made sense when nothing had ever made sense before. So blessed to have found my way to everyone🙏❤️

trueblue @trueblue
01 March, 01:23

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
01 March, 01:19
Sure does! 🙂

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 March, 01:12
Perceivers….

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 March, 01:11
Collective Vibes are rising...The Great Awakening!!!
NCSWIC!

Sup VK. Hope your day is great.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 March, 01:09
I love you all!!!
Jesus, Patriots, Anons and POTUS have made me a much stronger and better person over the last few years.
I am forever grateful! 🙏

side note, 'I'm Not Norm' (norm = normal ;)) (norm macdonald's youtube site) released a video with a 42 minute delta between VK's post here

norm's vid length is 11:58...
vk ts > 11:58

Q42
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

norm's vid title: everybody loves norm
eln = 31

Q31...
(i'll let you look for yourselves)

Another side note:
Norm's last tweet was July 16

Hey Norm 🖐️🖐️ 🍿😎

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 March, 01:03
😘 Love n Light!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
01 March, 12:57
Aaron Lewis gets it, too:

https://youtu.be/zkKb4Zt48...
Aaron Lewis - Am I The Only One (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Aaron Lewis' “Am I The Only One", available now: https://AaronLewis.lnk.to/AmITheOnlyOneVDWatch the official lyric video for "Am I T...

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 March, 01:24
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Bob Marley - One Love - YouTube

One love, One heartLet's get together and feel all rightHear the children crying (One Love)Hear the children crying (One Heart)Sayin' give thanks and praise ...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 March, 12:57
Good afternoon VK.