Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 February, 11:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 11:25
I saw this video. It upset me because he tried to lump President Trump in with the crowd. I just don't believe that he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
01 February, 12:47
Thanks for sharing. I take the news that it is the second dose which is fatal. Do I show this to my relatives who have just taken the first dose so they can laugh at me again? Or do we trust that the Alliance will prevent the second dose happening? I'll give it a day or two and see if he is wrong about Trump.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
31 January, 11:36
Deep!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
31 January, 10:07
Sounds like the Leader of Tanzania is showing us how it's done.