Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 05:00
We need to audit the IRS ASAP.

And if we can’t audit the IRS, we need to ask why.

These criminals have been using tax payer dollars to run their operations and they still expect people to pay them?

What a load of pure horseshit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 February, 06:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I didn’t pay the IRS last year.
I told him I wasn’t going to. Wrote them a simple letter. received two letters so far telling me, essentially, they still don’t know what they’re going to do about it.

they ended the letter with “thank you for your cooperation.“

i didn’t “cooperate” with jack shit.
[they] shouldn’t assume.

I refuse to speak to them or do any other business with them because I don’t do business with criminals.

That would be criminal.

thankq, Doq for the inspiration not to.
i guess i just needed a little push!

wwg1wga

🙏🇺🇸🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Keep this in your back pocket:

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)
The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.
06:34 PM - Feb 28, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
28 February, 06:48
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Return all taxes paid - GESARA?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 February, 06:39
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I do remember seeing a video documentation on this. Thank you!