r363l l10n @r363ll10n
28 February, 02:27
🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 February, 03:09
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The mask clowns are keeping it alive in Oregon. I was forced to put mask on in a tiny restaurant last weekend to simply walk to the table and sit down. OR ELSE LEAVE ..... Then I wouldn't get to be with my family and my sister is moving and may never see here again.

My nurse sister who is 2x vax'd and booster'd I thought was going to kill me over the incident. It was horrible a fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
We too are in the communist republic of Ore-GONE...

Hang in there, 19 days left (I've not worn a mask in over 18 months), we have been in a battle with "woke" in-laws and direct family members the entire time.

Sad, project MockingBird works.

https://www.opb.org/articl...
03:49 PM - Feb 28, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 February, 04:17
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
The smartie pants little hostess said "Where have you been for the past two years" 🤣🤣🤣

I'm a Peacekeeper and determined to keep it that way ♥️
Have a fabulous day. Living here in such beauty sure helps me stay focused.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 February, 04:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We have been here since 1984, and will be in Florida in the next 60 days...

Wife wants to teach the little ones to surf, in the warmth of the Gulf Coast.

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

We will keep our property out HWY 30 from what was once the beautiful City of Roses.

I pray it returns to what it formerly was, in all it's glorious and wonderful beauty.