Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
01 March, 09:25
In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
28 February, 10:11
still full-on CCP puppeted here in the rotted core of Minneapple.

UNreal.
âš”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 February, 08:15
This means something much worse is coming. We arent winning..they are doing it because of elections..then will release a more deadly virus.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 February, 08:12
All because of midterm elections. It won't work, Americans will not forget the mask nazi's.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 February, 07:57
Here we go folks - You ready for the flood ???? No more drip, drip and drip....

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 February, 04:20
Guv Gruesome of California (Nancy Pelosi's nephew, remember!)
sez will lift the indoor mask requirement for schools and child care settings on March 12,
** BUT will continue to "strongly recommend" face coverings.
** AND local jurisdictions have the option to continue to require masking in schools.

May [they] rot in Hades

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 February, 03:09
The mask clowns are keeping it alive in Oregon. I was forced to put mask on in a tiny restaurant last weekend to simply walk to the table and sit down. OR ELSE LEAVE ..... Then I wouldn't get to be with my family and my sister is moving and may never see here again.

My nurse sister who is 2x vax'd and booster'd I thought was going to kill me over the incident. It was horrible a fight.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 February, 03:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We too are in the communist republic of Ore-GONE...

Hang in there, 19 days left (I've not worn a mask in over 18 months), we have been in a battle with "woke" in-laws and direct family members the entire time.

Sad, project MockingBird works.

https://www.opb.org/articl...

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
28 February, 03:02
PA is right behind them. No more masks at my sons school

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
28 February, 02:35
Governor Inslee in WA is dropping it, but not until March 21st.