Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 09:09
Nana used to think that Soros and Rothchilds were the top of chain of evil, but folks they were pee-ons.
Can you picture in your mind men and women that are way more evil? Is that even imaginable.
Well there were many. Turns out the very top of this chain of evil was the Black Pope.
Let that sink into your perception of evil.
The only ones worse that the Black Pope would have to be satan himself.,
God our creator, our Lord or Lords, protect us all from this evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
Have you come across SB yet? Leader of the World Governing Council? She is a powerful witch of some sort. They say the last of the Payseurs, one of the top of the 13 bloodlines. I've read a few stories about her but there aren't many. She was friends with Jimmy Page, who is also a witch. He wears the Adrenochrome ring.
09:20 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lazarus369 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 12:31
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
I have read about so many, I dont remember those names right off tho. Thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 09:57
JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH CHRIST SAVIOUR REDEEMER IS THE ANSWER.💕🙏💕

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 February, 12:42
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Amen🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 February, 08:40
"Seventeen" likes!!!

Anyone else seeing "17" all throughout the day? It's AWESOME!

In Biblical Numerics,
"Seventeen" Means "VICTORY"!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 09:55
Please understand these SUBHUMANS ARE Descendants of Cain WHO IS Lucifer's Son. They go ny MANY Names but their heritage is called Kenites... Descendants Of Cain... Kenites. There ARE Two Races On Earth...The Human Race Created By FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH, BELIEVERS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH HUMANS ARE REDEEMED AND SAVED BY CHRIST'S BLOOD SACRIFICE.

KENITES ARE DESCENDANTS OF LUCIFER, HIS SON CAIN...THEY KILL HUMANS, DRINK THEIR BLOOD AS SACRIFICE TO IMITATE CHRIST'S CRUCIFIXION.

THERE ARE TWO RACES ON EARTH.
THE HUMAN RACE AND THE KENITE MURDEROUS EVIL RACE.

JESUS IS THE

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
01 February, 12:49
tetalisti

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 February, 01:06
i apologize i get confused with so much information! i knew Able had Gods Blood and Cain had Lucifer. where does the rh positive and rh negative factor come in?