Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana used to think that Soros and Rothchilds were the top of chain of evil, but folks they were pee-ons.
Can you picture in your mind men and women that are way more evil? Is that even imaginable.
Well there were many. Turns out the very top of this chain of evil was the Black Pope.
Let that sink into your perception of evil.
The only ones worse that the Black Pope would have to be satan himself.,
God our creator, our Lord or Lords, protect us all from this evil.
09:09 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 10:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That's the person Obama thinks he's a descendant from or reincarnated from. Wasn't he from like 666BC or 66BC or something like that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 11:59
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Obama resembles and ancient for sure but the Black Pope is a real person in real time now, or was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
01 February, 12:02
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Assuming he's human to begin with...

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 10:31
People get upset and impatient that things are goung too slow.. This evil has controlled earth for thousands of years. Relax.. I am so grateful to be alive at this time... The biggest moment in the history of mankind🙏✨🙏✨🕊🔥✨❤️ Gratitude is mine

01 February, 12:06
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Nana is very relaxed.
We are infinate beings.
The road looks bumpy sometimes but we will be fine.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
31 January, 09:20
Have you come across SB yet? Leader of the World Governing Council? She is a powerful witch of some sort. They say the last of the Payseurs, one of the top of the 13 bloodlines. I've read a few stories about her but there aren't many. She was friends with Jimmy Page, who is also a witch. He wears the Adrenochrome ring.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 09:57
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH CHRIST SAVIOUR REDEEMER IS THE ANSWER.💕🙏💕

01 February, 12:31
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
I have read about so many, I dont remember those names right off tho. Thx

Natalie Co. @Nc171717
31 January, 09:19
Deliver us from this evil for Yours is the power and glory forever and ever! 🙏💕