1776 Again @BludGeonT
01312021-1458 PST - Earthquake Update
Strange Earthquakes have been occuring lately in strange places. The latest, a 3.1 55km south of Whites City, NM just over the border into TX. There are several DUMBs, one near here is located at 32°22.8’N 106°28.8’W.

84. White Sands, 32°22.8’N 106°28.8’W, major hub for research, tied in with Dulce & NORAD, HO for NASA /military shuttle flights, radiation research ctr. and mind control.

Makes you wonder what's causing these quakes in strane places, doesn't it 😏
09:10 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 January, 11:41
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Tetonic plates shifting??

https://youtu.be/RL9Ofbam2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
31 January, 11:42
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
ancient maps show California was an island

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 February, 01:39
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Could be, yes of course, I'm not an earthquake expert, but typically quakes happen along the tectonic plate lines as seen here. It's bizarre to see quakes happen off of the edges of the plates like in this example - I just find it fascinating because we know that many DUMBs are being taken out. Thanks for the reply

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
31 January, 11:41
tactical nukes

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
31 January, 11:02
I was pretty sure they were blowing up the dumbs.. They have rescued thousands of trafficking vitims from them. Evil..........😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏