P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 January, 05:07
DJT on Joe Bidan: "He’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different than he used to. He’s even slower than he used to be."

Video is from 6.11.19. DJT always knows. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
26 January, 11:49
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Yeah I think we all know this, some longer than others.. the real question is how long is the media allowed to run away with the narrative of their choosing regardless of truth? Will there ever be an EBS message? How long does this play out? Until all those that believe in the NWO get it? Until 3/4 of humans are dead from vaccines? Until anyone who speaks truth is rounded up and put on the chopping block? I'm about done being a "conspiracy theorist" as I have been seen as for the past 20years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it