P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
DJT on Joe Bidan: "He’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different than he used to. He’s even slower than he used to be."

Video is from 6.11.19. DJT always knows. 😎🇺🇸🦅
05:07 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 January, 04:07
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Yep!
Trump is taking the risk with 7days of them in power constituting a successful coup.
[20 year sentence]
Some may only get [10]!
DJT, 4 [10] or [20]
The Art of the steal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 February, 03:50
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
oh I like that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 01:22
Excellent example of future proves past my friend.

True North @TrueNorth
27 January, 12:00

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
26 January, 11:49
Yeah I think we all know this, some longer than others.. the real question is how long is the media allowed to run away with the narrative of their choosing regardless of truth? Will there ever be an EBS message? How long does this play out? Until all those that believe in the NWO get it? Until 3/4 of humans are dead from vaccines? Until anyone who speaks truth is rounded up and put on the chopping block? I'm about done being a "conspiracy theorist" as I have been seen as for the past 20years

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 February, 03:54
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
ditto that.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 11:03
perhaps mr pitt has been doing some side gigs

BluStorm Baby @BluSormBaby
26 January, 10:55
So glad I found you PJ missed you bunches after we all got tanked on Twatter. 💖

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
26 January, 10:39
POTUS cannot be fooled. Nobody fools him!!! Boy do I miss him.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 10:05
The President has been telling this since he's been in office and before.
Almost all of them have doubles, fake people just like fake news.

HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
26 January, 09:57
Joe ver 2.1, lol

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 09:35
He hasn't been himself lately 😂

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
26 January, 09:26
Joe #1 Biden / Joe #2 Bidan (aka bye-done)

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
26 January, 09:39
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
he is the elephant in the room, everyone knows bit nobody talks about it!
A fraudulant election gave us a fraudulant President who fraudulantly signs EO's for a fraudulant country.
soynds about right

The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
26 January, 06:24
Unfortunatly we did not dumb this Joe down enough to wake the rest of the masses. Back to the drawing board!

Ragnar Danneskjold @ragnar_d
26 January, 06:17
Damn. I fricken LOVE POTUS.

Nancy Donahue @nanner61
26 January, 05:31
I agree with you Mr President.
Boy have "WE" missed "YOU".

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
26 January, 05:28
Amen.
There is a rally video I've seen where Trump says...
'He's shot' ....repeated it three times.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
26 January, 05:19

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
26 January, 05:17

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
26 January, 05:31
In response Debra Staples to her Publication
Ugh...yes.
I also read an anon post a story (true ?, idk)...that they were part
of a horrible plan that caused the death of his first wife and child.
???
Are these people sick?

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 January, 05:13
He's "gonezo" and "shot" Let's see how this story plays out🍿