Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You should avoid the plague like a hospital.
08:00 AM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 February, 10:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin,

TruthSocial is “Ground Zero”
Q Will Emerge & Be Revealed On TruthSocial
The Judge-mental Anons Will Be Silenced Soon…

Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
27 February, 10:23
LOL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 February, 10:05
Hellspitals 👹

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 February, 09:47
Mostly because they’re only doing what they we’re told.

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 February, 09:40
I see what you did there. 👍

And if you work in said hospital, you’ll have to wear a face diaper 8 hours a day. Fun! 😬

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 February, 09:38
The New ONE liners our children will use...🤣😂

Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
27 February, 08:31
Any chance you could help me share my latest video Update?

In my opinion, it's my best so far.

Brand New Q Drops! The Next 21 Days Will Be Historic! BIG BIG Happenings! Time To Wake Up The Masses!

https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
27 February, 11:40
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
I watched this one last night .. Great Job!

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
27 February, 08:21
WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE CURE. Love you so much bro ❤️ and thanks for everything you do. Lighting up the darkness one day at a time.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
27 February, 08:21
clever... you should avoid Chinese flu propaganda like the plague...

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
27 February, 08:16
My great grandmother die in her sleep at 98. She was a devout Christian Scientist and NEVER went to see a doctor.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 February, 08:06
What if you have a diabetic grandparent with stomach blockage? My grandfather doesn't have the rona

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 February, 08:02
Medical credentials have the same value as arcade tickets now.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
27 February, 08:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💀🤣🤣🤣