Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Could drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ or other drugs help cure
the disease if it is caused by parasites?
10:15 PM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 March, 07:03
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Ivermectrin should be administered by weight. Fenbenzadole aka Panacur or SafeGuard is a different de-wormer and we double dose our horses with FenBen for days without worry. The Ivermectrin....I am careful to go by weight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
06 March, 09:01
Just an example to go along with this...i had a friend who had a tick embed itself in her back along her spine, a month goes by and she starts having headaches, soon she was diagnosed with cancer and died within a year. Before that tick bite she was very healthy. Ive always felt the tick, or a parasite from the tick caused the cancer, knowing what I know now, I’m almost sure of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 March, 08:49
i believe all diseases are parasitic. if your gut microbiome is is top shape you will not have parasites. Black walnut hull, cloves and woodworm (Dr. Hilda Clark) kills parasites in all phases.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
05 March, 05:34
we were instructed that cures did exist as part of our ANON
training for tmes like this

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 March, 04:55
The root cause of disease in human beings is parasitic infection. ALL DISEASE - INCLUDING CANCER.

Ivermectin is a powerful parasiticide. Get rid of the parasites, get rid of the disease.

Oh, and you cannot overdose. But what WILL happen with large doses is something called “herzing” - the parasites are being driven out quickly and they congregate in areas like extremities (fingers, toes, etc) and as they do, it can cause discomfort. Some people even experience TEMPORARY impact to their vision (this would be evidence that their eyes had parasitic infection).

(FYI - ivermectin is a fungus. It is a naturally occurring fungus on grass or other plants; ever see your dog or cat eat grass? They are getting a God-given anti-parastic medicine when they do this. It is medicinal.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 06:40
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Another NATURAL cancer killer: Graviola/Soursop fruit.

Anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, anti-convulsant, anti-arthritic, anti-parasitic, anti-malarial, liver protective and anti-diabetic effects.

Graviola has been found to be an astonishing 10,000 times stronger at at killing cancer cells than chemotherapy.

Extracts from the soursop tree have been found to effectively target and kill malignant cancer cells in 12 different types of cancers including colon, breast, prostate, lung, cervical and pancreatic cancer.

I ADORE the taste. And the results!

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
07 March, 06:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
For anyone having trouble getting it, my husband actually got some from our Veterinary doctor. He said he himself has been taking it daily for the last 2 years. If you have a vet, you could always say it is for the pet.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 03:08
I have felt for some time now that every illness is caused by parasites.