Kim Runner @kimrunner
'in summation and in closing as your President" - DJT at CPAC :)
08:31 PM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 February, 10:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And that grin.
I love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 February, 10:11
More grand finale vibes. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 February, 11:02
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
This is so beyond exciting.

Mnp Sna @ms2021
26 February, 10:07

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 10:11
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
So crazy - I looked at this drop today!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
26 February, 09:15

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:05
And Commander In ChiefπŸ˜πŸ’œ

The vision Nana had was a news paper with the bold heading
"TRUMP COMMANDER IN CHIEF"

With 2 pics so large of him it took up the whole front page of the folded paper.
1 on right in regular suit and tie
1 on left in Military dress uniform that look like Marines.

We are coming for ya satan and we are bringing 80+% of the planet with us!

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
26 February, 09:04
I caught that also. Went back and watched again. That pause was intentional. Letting us know.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 February, 08:51
That was awesome! 45 is still the Real Leader of the United States of America. πŸ’ͺ🏽

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
26 February, 08:47
yes!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 February, 08:44
felt like state of union address

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 February, 08:37
I heard that too Kim, and got emotional πŸ₯°
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 08:35

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
26 February, 08:34
Yup, he worded THAT EXACTLY the way it should have been SAID. I love My President! Hubs, and I have loved him for years, way long before running for President. RESPECT, ADMIRATION, LEADERSHIP! A truly, truly GENUINE man! I also liked the part where he said in 2-3 weeks the BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER . . . . hmmm. I need to look at the timestamp of that statement!