Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 February, 04:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Jfk
Rfk
Jnr

the dead do not talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 February, 09:39
God bless you! I was trying to figure out what it meant! I knew it was important!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
27 February, 07:43

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
28 February, 03:41
In response Awake Now to her Publication
oh! dasting!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 February, 05:51
He's in the "Club" Cowboy

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:43
Tiffany.
🤔

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 February, 07:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
en gaule la photo ? 🤓ben zut alors ..,

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 05:10
JJ. 🕶

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 February, 04:05
In a symbolic sense, this card, Jack, is connected to Parsifal… the knight who eventually becomes the guardian of the Holy Grail ...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
26 February, 03:52
J - Dan Q - Melania K - Don

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 February, 03:47
On Dan’s card written….Proverbs 29:11. =

“A fool gives full vent to his spirit,
but a wise man quietly holds it back.”

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 03:45
J =12
Q = 13
K =14
1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 05:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"America will be unified again."

MY HEART SINGS WITH JOY

Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
26 February, 03:42
Any chance you could help me share my latest video Update?

In my opinion, it's my best so far.

Brand New Q Drops! The Next 21 Days Will Be Historic! BIG BIG Happenings! Time To Wake Up The Masses!

https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 February, 03:49
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
Sharing! Love your videos! 🕊️💗💫