Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 12:34
Had a crazy bonding moment with a deer last night. There it was, running along side me as I am driving around 30mph. It runs in front of car, time stops, we make eye contact. Within a fraction of a second we had a whole conversation. Spoke about how silly it was to run in front. I apologized for having to hit him. He understood and realized there was nothing I could do. Then, time start backs up. BANG. This poor guy went flying, spinning in the air. It was dark and didn't see the landing. I assumed it was in bad shape. After a block I gained the courage to turn around to check on the poor guy. I get out to check and there he is. Alive. No visible injuries.
He got up. We locked eyes. Continued our convo. I'll spare you those details. Didn't touch on politics but felt like a Trump supporter.

Said goodbye and off we went our separate ways.

Really trippy experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
All for a Buck.
WE, THE PEOPLE!

WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY (& WORLD) FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM (ALL FOR A BUCK).
NO MORE.
STAND UP PATRIOTS.
STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
4, 10, 20
12:55 PM - Feb 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Q -Z, click on at the bottom under it