Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Had a crazy bonding moment with a deer last night. There it was, running along side me as I am driving around 30mph. It runs in front of car, time stops, we make eye contact. Within a fraction of a second we had a whole conversation. Spoke about how silly it was to run in front. I apologized for having to hit him. He understood and realized there was nothing I could do. Then, time start backs up. BANG. This poor guy went flying, spinning in the air. It was dark and didn't see the landing. I assumed it was in bad shape. After a block I gained the courage to turn around to check on the poor guy. I get out to check and there he is. Alive. No visible injuries.
He got up. We locked eyes. Continued our convo. I'll spare you those details. Didn't touch on politics but felt like a Trump supporter.

Said goodbye and off we went our separate ways.

Really trippy experience.
12:34 PM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
02 March, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hopefull[Y], not this kind..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
28 February, 07:45
This was from LOOP this afternoon....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 February, 05:07

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 February, 04:52
Saw this today, Joes long walk, (video in comments) and thought about your deer bonding experience.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 February, 04:54
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Watch out for that deer Joe.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 February, 11:26
Every deer Ive ever known was a narcissist asshole so no loss on your end VK

carry on
your family loves you forever

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 09:36
Sounds quite magical ✨💖✨

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
27 February, 06:36
my kid got this close to & took this pic of a buck which is cool b/c usually the males are especially shy & typically don’t show themselves. he ate an apple from hand too, a first✨

American Girl @Americangirl
27 February, 03:29

American Girl @Americangirl
27 February, 03:31
In response American Girl to her Publication

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
27 February, 03:03
As i am doing the necessary work to heal and raise my vibration i am discovering an even deeper connection to His creatures. i thought i already had one, but this has been so affirming. God wants me to continue on this path.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 February, 01:14
THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE TRIPPY BUT I DINT HIT THE DEER BUCK KEWL TALK ABOUT HITTING THE BREAKES THEY LOOK AT YOU LIKE WTHECK YOUR IN MY PATH SOME TIMES ITS GOD JUST SLOWING YOU DOWN FOR A REASON

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
27 February, 10:33
gematrix.org
"h t i i w s i h i t bang t i i a i i a n h w c i d t s r"

Tina Marie @tina_marie01
27 February, 10:26
wow... glad and you're new friend are okay... everything happens for a reason

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
27 February, 09:41
near death exp inc?

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
27 February, 07:28
I thought I was the only one having such convos...

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
27 February, 02:40

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
27 February, 02:26

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 February, 01:17
like if you hadn't gone back to check, would he have gotten up and gone on his way?

really trippy!!!💛😇🕊️

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
27 February, 01:10
I had deer & Big Foot encounters so I put them in this great 11 minute video, enjoy~!
https://rumble.com/vo0fmr-...

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
27 February, 12:13
Very interesting. Two times this happened in the same spot. Hubby and I were driving down a main rd at dusk with no cars around. In front of us we saw a clear figure outline walking across the road which was swooped up into what appeared to be a portal that opened and closed very quickly. The figure just disappeared. We both looked at each other and said, "did you see that" We were both unsure what we saw and never told anyone because it was so weird. Then for it to happened a second time..WOW that is very twilight Zone scary.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
26 February, 11:23
deer are like that. they jump in front and realize NCSWIC. God decides from there but they know what they were doin running on that road. no deals.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
26 February, 10:57

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
26 February, 10:20
luv it! 😂 So frickin awesome! ❤️

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 February, 09:10
"Didnt touch on politics but felt like a Trump supporter"

thats some funny stuff 😂👍

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
26 February, 08:20
I would have ditched my vehicle...and missed out on the magical experience. Do you think animals are ever trying to end it?

Kim Board @Kimpossible
26 February, 08:05
All for a buck......

Dan Dan @DanDan
26 February, 07:06
a patronus?

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
26 February, 06:06
Yep that wasnt just a deer Bro😉🦌😇
https://twitter.com/NiqVV3...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 February, 06:01
Let’s start at the very beginning
A very good place to start…

Doe- a deer, a female deer
Ray- A drop of golden sun
Me- a name I call myself

was it a female deer?

is Ray next?🍿

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 February, 05:36
We are united. 🙏
Q Post 1234.