Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Fall of Ukraine or better to say denazification, means one less Cabal's safe place. Seems it is easier to clean up the East. West will be pretty hard to cleanup. EU is [their] playground. In order for West to awake in masses, MSM must fall.

Lot's of propaganda in Western media. Just watch which side MSM is taking & think opposite. Try to find alternative media sources for the Real and Truthful News. Share the truthful content over the social media. Spread the truth. That is our duty.

#truth #GodWins
11:43 AM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 February, 03:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Central and Western Europe now supplies money, weapons and mercenaries to Ukraine. In Ukrajine yesterday, everyone got a gun who came for it.
The Czech Republic will send Ukraine more weapons and ammunition for 188 million.
https://www.blesk.cz/clane...

And now, look at what got to me now for the video: "Ukrainian troops do not let people out of Mariupol, many are shot. Complete chaos began in the city and its surroundings."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 03:19
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Yes, I'm hearing about the chaos in Mariupol now. That's where the Nazi Azov battalion is located. Mariupol is mainly populated by Russians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 01:20
seeing as ive appontmet you as my go to for information kn Ukraine. I found this video poseyed today however i seem to remeber it feom a while ago. Are these guys legitimate? https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 February, 01:03

MeanRoad ___ @MeanRoad
26 February, 11:48
Sources for the Real and Truthful News? Anybody found it yet?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 February, 12:13
In response MeanRoad ___ to his Publication
Anons here often share real and truthful news, often debunking fake news too.

Remember:
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
You are the news now.
Handle w/ care.
Q 3616