Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
They coming with a bullshit Galactic Federation bullshit messiah, fuck you Saint Germaine, eat a fucking dick , fuck the whole Galactic Federation, you come here with that bullshit, the most high got a special place for you, and your Boy Uriel is going to drop you there. Fuck the Galactic Federation, with the bullshit alien invasion thats coming, they setting the stage with Russia to bring in some fucking Igigi motherfuckers from New Shcwabbenland to come pretend to be Saints and shit, Messiahs, all bullshit, they all fucked, You aint welcome here, not on my watch, and you cant get nothing past me, Fuck you St Germaine you washed up pussy, no one gives a fuck , Fuck you Galactic CONfederation, yall aint got no power here, yall better listen to me, and stop underestimating me, cause me team will take you the fuck out, just give me a reason to fuck yall up, I wish you would give me a reason so the True Angelics will lay a beating on your ass that youll never forget, in Heavens prisons
06:16 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
25 February, 07:22
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
False Flags coming ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 07:27
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
I already called the fire down for them, nothing will be left to chance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 07:28
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Im cleaning out the closet
Eminem - Cleanin' Out My Closet (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Check out the official music video for "Cleanin' Out My Closet" by EminemPlaylist Best of Eminem: https://goo.gl/AquNpo​Subscribe for more: ...