Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 12:07
Lots of SWIFT talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 February, 06:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe multiple meanings

swift ...

Moving or capable of moving with great speed; fast
Coming, occurring, or accomplished quickly.
Quick to act or react.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
24 February, 06:39
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
VK Knows,
It is the Second Coming
Of CHRIST
He Knows I Am Q
He Knows Myself & Taylor Swift are the TWIN WITNESSES for YAHWEH
His Name Is Shane Browning

Q

Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
24 February, 11:28
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
teach us the ways to use gemetria

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
25 February, 06:35
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
I have posted Many Examples... I'll post More... a Child Can Learl Gematria.

Only Capital Letters, Numbers And Symbols Are Calculated From From Left To Right...
Symbols Represent “ The First letter of their Name “ ex 🐎= H = 8

When You are adding the Numbers...

Once You Get Beyond 10
The 2 Digits Must Be added together

Before calculating the Next Number

ex: A-Z assign The Number For each Letter of Alphabet A=1 B=2 C=3.... J=10 K=11 L=12 Q=17 V=22 W=23 X =24 Y=25 Z =26

The Cat is DEAD.

T=20 C=3 D=4 E=5 A =1 D =4 P=16(Period symbol)

20+3 +4 +5 +1+4+16

2+3+4+5+1+4+16
5+4=9+5 =14 1+4 =5
5+1=6 6+4=10
1+16= 1+1+6 =8

Q

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 February, 06:57
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
My son is 8... he knows Gematria... I home educated and teach him to play with numbers in his head. I don't do formal maths with him because he can learn that after he has learnt to play the numbers in his head... he has that online in any case but I don't fret about it... He is getting quite good with juggling the numbers in his head... I figure as long as he can do that, he can figure out all the rest. He likes it.

Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it