Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Someone tell sleepy Joe that everyday counts.
07:57 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
01 February, 02:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@GhostEzra he's now removed this post from Gab. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 February, 02:48
Jue come back soon we need u too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pura Vida @Justice9369
31 January, 11:37
i wouldn't want Joe M in the Foxhole next to me, that's for sure...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 11:37
joeM ... gives me ... not correct vibes. It's been like that for months. Not able to shake it. I know he's got lots of devotees ... I choose not to play.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 11:38
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
my post cut off the first line . . .

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
31 January, 11:15
Is this from years ago on Twitter?

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
31 January, 10:08
@GhostEzra
Is Joe M who I think he is? If so, that post says more than most realize. 🤔

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 09:25
U have NO idea what he is doing. Please stop spreading information that he has shitted on CUE and given up. U have ZERO idea of this.

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
31 January, 10:14
In response America First to her Publication
@GhostEzra
Pay attention to exactly what E said. He also didnt imply anything about Joe M giving up, thats your own interpretation. Everything he posts has a deeper meaning, you just need to learn to hear what hes not saying. I guarantee you he didnt share this to make us think Joe M is giving up on the fight, but those who aren't really and fully woke will take it that way.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:25
I'm taking this road until the end of my life, because it was the road I was already on before I encounted Q.

Q. Trump. Love them.Revere their service. Our nation does need them. But nothing changes for me.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
01 February, 06:50
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
same here ,before Q, and before This all came out ❤️🇺🇸

Steve Michaels @Smics54
31 January, 08:27
I'm taking this road until it runs out. All in for this country is the only option.

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
31 January, 08:16
Well.......acording to Jetson Whites YT about 8 months ago.......Joe M has other work that needs to be done. 👇

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:27
In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication
Nah. Joe gave up. Shitted on Q on the way out. Good news is, nothing depends on Joe M. #NCSWIC .

Nowisthetime FordigitalVictoryV @Kip
31 January, 08:11
Holding Pattern is Crowded!

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
31 January, 08:05
😆

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 08:00
hmmm reminds me of Q's :
At this point I have to go for good.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
It reminds me of I'll return when Q is popular again. The precipice. This movie isn't for Joe.

Joe BOB @joebob
31 January, 07:59
Always push forward!